What a nice way to serve up an egg dish, whether for breakfast, brunch or a snack.
Scrambled eggs in a cup. A great breakfast, brunch or snack.
- 12 eggs
- Additions: spinach, peppers, onion, asparagus, left over salmon, bits of ham, etc. The options are endless!
- Oil for preparing glass cups
- Salt, pepper, other seasoning as desired
- Prepare glass cups by brushing with oil.
- Place desired additions in oiled glass cups
- Have glass cups in a oven proof pan for easy handling
- Scramble up eggs and pour into prepare oven proof cups
- Cook for 25 min at 350 degrees
Renee Matthews | Gluten Free Coach | Dietitian https://reneenutrition.com/