These homemade granola bars are loving called pucks because they are round. They are a grain free, yummy snack.
Homemade Granola Pucks
High fiber, high protein granola bars.
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons hemp hearts
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon stevia
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- Using a food processor, combine all ingredients with exception of chocolate chips
- Pulse in the food processor to a ground up consisteny, but be careful to not over process or it will turn into a nut butter.
- Place about 1/4 cup in a muffin tin and pat down to make a level surface
- Bake for 10 min.
- Take out of oven, flip onto a flat sheet pan by placing sheet pan on top of the muffin tin and flipping
- Remove muffin tin allowing pucks to stay on the sheet pan; bake in oven for 5 more minutes
- Remove from oven and allow to cool at least 10 minutes before moving.
- While the puck is cooling, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in a glass dish according to package directions.
- Once melted, stripe the granola puck with chocolate!
- Let set for chocolate to harden
- Switch out with your favorite nuts
- Try adding 1/4 cup pitted dates
- Leave off the honey for a keto version
Renee Matthews | Gluten Free Coach | Dietitian https://reneenutrition.com/